Saturday, November 01, 2008

Ini adalah entri emo

Emo Satu:

Came back from a night out with my girlfriends last night and found out my spare tyre was stolen (my car is a Kembara hence the external access to the tyre).. my car was parked right in from of my house with the gate lights all lit up ok.. Ba ba black sheep betul!

This is the third crime-related incidents that had happened right in front of our doorstep in the last year. It started with this the previous Ramadhan, then this a few months ago. Petty crimes you may say but do bear in mind that ALL the houses surrounding mine already had their properties broken into.. another had it 3-4 times in a space of 2 years and one even had parang on their necks during the robbery. My neighbourhood (or at least my stretch of road) is a nice place to stay due to its quietness but that is also a huge disadvantage. Having elderly people as the majority of my neighbours seem to attract the unwanted attention as well... talk about taking advantage of the weak eh! grrr..

This time, I didnt even bother to make police report, unlike my sister and my dad before. Why should I waste my time knowing fully well that nothing will come out of it? Few years ago, we used to have police patrol cars going around the area every now and then to give some sense of safety, but now...zilch! I guess they're more busy handling sodomy, Hindraf and all those craps we get to read on mainstream newpapers these days than installing peace and order for the general rakyat. Sheeshh!

Emo dua:

Went to get my car washed an hour ago and was pointed out by the carwash guy that I have a screw embedded on my left back tyre. Must be one of those lost when the thief ripped off the cover of the spare tyre last night. The carwash guy actually said "kereta awak ni macam langsuir pulak yek..ada tanam paku!".. grrr, not funny ok! Looks like I need to get 2 new tyres now instead of just one..isk..

Emo tiga:

I was stuck in my office most of the past week due to a number of projects that needed me to be in front of the PC (writing up presentations, protocols and reports).. I do get cranky whenever this happens because I am sooo not a desk-job type of person, so yeah, I have been a bit cranky this week. Decided to change my mood yesterday, I braved myself and left all those unfinished paperworks behind and went up to the wards to do my real job. When I got there, the nurses were buzzing about the gossip of the day ( yes, one of the plus points doing the real job is the chance to get updated with all the latest gossips!) i.e. about Norman Hakim getting caught at 2am with a 20-year old new actress in his office.

I am not into local celebrity gossips that much but this particular headline caught my attention for 2 reasons. Firstly, his pretty wife just gave birth to their third child like a month ago...what the heck was he doing in his office at 2am with a girl half his age? Working on a script? Blaghh.. Secondly, funny because it was reported that he hid in a store room when the premise was ambushed. Such a cowardice act! And this was not his first infidelity act too. There was a reported brief affair with a singer before, resulting in him divorcing his wife temporarily (sounds familiar?) last year.

I can't tolerate irresponsible people and infidels that well but I hate cowards even more! (ya, saya sangat emo ok..)

Emo empat (updated 3.30am, sunday morning):

Spurs 2 - Reds 1.... arghhh!

____________________

A friend first introduced me to this song a couple of months ago and when he finally gave a copy of its single, this song straightaway received regular airtime on my laptop and phone.. A beautiful and soothing song, would you agree? I like the original version better but it's taking ages to upload it to IMEEM so just make do with this version ok..

Satu Take 5 - Radiostar

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...