Friday, January 28, 2011

Dare to dream (part II)

A possible free return ticket to the UK for end of next month (all I have to pay is just the airport tax) and a relatively free work schedule during that period. The only significant downside is I will be going solo and need to leave Big Boss home for about 10 days... So, should I????

Pening seh!

-------------------

I know the Harimau Malaya - Suzuki Cup hype has now cooled down but I can still remember the overwhelming sense of pride and joy when I saw these 2 goals on TV just last month. Hence, let us always be reminded of the renewed hopes and expectations that we have placed on our national team. In return, let us be reminded of our promises of full support in all their future adventures.

Jangan support time menang aja ok?



4 comments:

Hairil Rizal said...

10 days je...go for it!

Those goals? Fantastico!!

ardy said...

Big boss is looking forward to be single again for 10 days :P

p/s: men need their time-off every now and then.

D.N.A.S said...

Nak derma ticket tu kat I pun boleh. Hehehehe...

Hazyr said...

Hehehe.. The extra free ticket actually belonged to Kak Spena. She ended up going alone sebab takde sapa boleh pegi dgn dia :(

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...