Sunday, October 13, 2024

2024 - so far

 Can't believe it's already October!

A few points to jot down to be kept here as my life journal (since nobody is reading it anymore except me) 

  • Am in my 7th month already at the new workplace. Abit unsettled at first because of the travelling especially during Ramadhan but I got the hang of it now. Just layan spotify je while in the traffic. 
  • I have gone back to the old campus a few times for various work-related reasons and even attended NPSC as part of their contingent since my current uni didn't participate.
  • Had a shoulder surgery in May and I haven't regain the full range of movement yet. Lambat betul. 
  • Went to Pulau Perhentian 2 weeks ago but didn't dive because of my shoulder. Managed to snorkel though and that was a good one. Siap jumpa a titan trigger fish! Below are underwater photos taken by my other half using my camera. 










Some land photos:




Arghhh, I miss the sea! Some friends are in Dungun now diving in Tenggol and they've met with whaleshark and mobula rays 2 days in a row. Jealous betul.


Am going to Seoul for a conference end of this month so hope that will be good. Looking forward to more scuba diving trips next year!








No comments:

2024 - so far

 Can't believe it's already October! A few points to jot down to be kept here as my life journal (since nobody is reading it anymore...