Monday, May 29, 2017

Long throwback


While clearing up my draft folder, I came across an unpublished entry containing the above pic from 2004. Didn't realised blogger could keep very old drafts but lost more recent comments and published photos!

Anyhow, that was a blurry and confusing period. I was waiting for my divorce to be finalised in that month and at the same time got to know a nice chap just by chance. He came all the way from Penang to take me out to this League Cup final but the game was so dull that we ended up having a picnic inside the stadium instead. We had a good night out, I got to know him better but that was it. I wasn't ready for anything more.

I hope, that nice chap has found his life partner and is leading a happy life. I know I am.


3 comments:

ardy said...

Tickets used to be so cheap back then!

Hazyr said...

Hey, you still read my blog! hahaha.

coolasais said...

dulu burger is only RM1. now i wonder how much they're selling inside the stadium.

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...