Thursday, October 30, 2008

Gendang gendut tali kecapi

After a very long absence, kaki kambing made a come back with a bang..not just one, but a meaty pair!


The first kaki..already half-eaten by the time I arrived..


The glorious second kaki, juicy and yummy. I was in heaven for awhile..

Then the effects hit us all....heaty all over that I became so uncomfortable and agitated..adeh...


The sweaty (bloated) carnivores

_________________________________

Somebody commented that this blog is lacking of real substance nowadays. Too many photos especially of food, yet, too few meaningful posts said another soul.

Well, my head is a bit messed up at the moment (nothing new there eh) that if I pen my thoughts down, they will just be incomprehensible ramblings. So let me sort some issues out first ya... I'll be back..

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...