Friday, October 24, 2008

La vie est belle (part 2)

From as long as I can remember, my dream was and still is to own a resort on a tranquil tropical island. Since the possibility of me striking rich to be able to do that is as low as Ku Li's chances of winning UMNO's presidency (with due respect to the man... I am just being realistic!), I will just, well.. keep on dreaming...

For now, I am just contented with the fact that I actually get to be on these islands on a more frequent basis than before...

Island-hopping part 1: Redang Island 10-12th October 2008










Island-hopping part II: Tioman Island 17-19th October 2008









The next mission is to buy a camera with housing for underwater photography (I am not going to risk the current dSLR!)... it's almost time to put up underwater photos of my own on this blog! ;)

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...