Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Vengeance

There is a saying that goes 'Do not bite the hand that feeds you'..

In my case, I'd say, do not backstab the person who have saved you lots of money (and your arses!) countless times.

Well, it's too late even for that saying now. I am now done with tolerating ungrateful STUPID people. There're thresholds to patience and empathy and this morning, those limits were reached. And they say private people work harder and more professional compared to their public counterparts. Bahh!

Anyway, in a couple of hours' time, I will finally tell them exactly what I think of them. They seriously have no idea who they're dealing with and I will make them regret for messing up with me... seriously. Just hope they won't steal my thunder by not being where they should be later (and one of them is pretty well-known for frequent disappearing acts!)

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...