Saturday, February 09, 2008

It's one HOT day

I got tagged again.. Actually, I still have a number of the old ones still not done but I don't remember what they are anymore. Since it's a new year, let's start anew shall we. Anyway, when I first saw this tag on Giggsy's blog, I thought it looked familiar and found out that it is pretty similar to this one here. But what the heck.. I'll be a sport and do it again just for the fun of it!

Fact numero 1:
How do I wind down after a hard days' work? I'd play freecell on my phone. Yup, freecell helps me to relax after a long day and 3-4 games of it(ok, more like 6-8 games since it's always difficult to stop once started)on those cluttered-brain nights will surely give me a good night sleep. My dependence on freecell started about a decade ago when I was at University. I turned to it whenever I'm stuck with assignments or when my head needs clearing and the trend continues until now. My current game statistics on the phone: No. of games won-310; No. of games lost-32. Not bad eh? The number of games played on the laptop have definitely reached thousands and the winning rate is pretty high too but am just too lazy to check.

Fact numero 2:
I love frogs.. Not toads mind you, just frogs. Not that I like to touch them but I do find some of them cute and I have many stuff which are 'frog-based' like keychains, coster, posters, soft toys and even my PC avatar. I used to get many frog-based gifts from college and work friends too but here's a stern warning, no, please do not give me any real frogs ok. And I am not going to eat frog legs either!

Fact numero 3:
I believe in the power of dreams..not all dreams but only those that have certain impacts on my life and they normally come repeatedly. I am not a fortune-teller nor a psychic (please don't start coming to me for lottery numbers!) but in recent years, I've beginning to learn differentiating dreams that should be taken seriously from those meaningless nightmares. However, I am still clueless in interpreting them since some can be straight forward (deja vu-like)whereas some others can be the opposite when occur in reality. For example, a few weeks before my ex-husband emailed and confessed his adultery acts, I had repetitive vivid dreams that he was doing just that. Although he dismissed it as rubbish when I told him, I believed something was wrong eventhough I didn't have a single clue about it (how would I know when we were in 2 different continents right). On the other hand, I dreamt meeting a friend whom I've not met for so long one night but in the actual fact, he passed away on that particular night itself. Conflicting huh..

Fact numero 4:
I love playing basketball but I don't really enjoy watching it on tv. On the other hand, I love watching football but I've never tried playing it (yet). It's funny because I can get truly absorbed watching footie on telly that I once had an argument with one ex about it. We were supposed to spend some quality time over dinner but Liverpool was playing on a big screen nearby and he got pissed off with me for giving the lads on the pitch more attention than him. My defence statement: It was Liverpool ok!

Fact numero 5:
I do not eat ayam kurma. Daging kurma is ok but ayam kurma is a big no-no. This is down to a single but very bad incident of diarrhoea and vomiting after eating it years ago in Sheffield with me ended up having to be brought to the hospital in an ambulance. Yeah, it was that bad! And it was on the first day of my pre-registration training year at the Trust too so it was pretty embarrassing!

Fact numero 6, 7 et 8:
Emmmm....can't think of anymore random facts about me so I'll stop just here.. I'm not that weird afterall eh :)

Since I have tagged other people the first time round (and some STILL haven't done them!), I won't do it again. But of course, you're more than welcomed to do so if you want (Eija: this message is especially for you..hehe..)
______________________________________________

I promised to be a total slob for a full 4-day from Friday right? I failed after a mere 36 hours. My fingers went numb after a few hours on the net (damn you Facebook!) and I had a sore bum after a day in front of the tv. So, I went swimming last night and turned up for basketball this morning. Good that I turned up or otherwise I would surely get a full bashing from the rest of the gang... only 11 people came today and we played under a very hot sun, I felt like my skin was on fire! Arrived home, I actually voluntarily bathed 8 of my cats so that I can be drenched in water for much longer than a shower to cool myself from the heat...panasnya!

10 guys on the court and still need a girl to organise the game...dang!

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...