Tuesday, September 01, 2015

A final goodbye

I have been wanting to sell it for the longest time, especially that I hardly use it anymore in the past year. But it was my first car and the car has been relatively kind to me for the past 12 years. Well, except for one incident on LPT at 2am en route Bidong Island some years ago. Oh, and another incident on LPT too coming back from Redang Island some years before that. Hmmmm.

The car has brought me to many corners of the Peninsular and we had many adventures and good memories together especially scuba diving trips with various groups of friends circa 2008-2010. But most importantly, on top of fun and laughters, the car has also seen my down and battered moments and amount of tears that no single human beings have ever seen. Not even family members and the closest of friends. 

But 12 years is already a long time to hold on to a single car and I have to let it go at some point. So, about 2 weeks ago, I put up an advert on Mudah and in no time, calls started to come in with offers. Last weekend, when I was busy nursing a flu, Mr. hubby took the car and sent it off to a new owner. I didn't even say my goodbyes.

So here it is. Goodbye dear Kembara, thank you for the good 12 years.




No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...