Sunday, August 03, 2008

A post of no substance

I rarely tune-in to Malay radio stations so my sources for new Malay songs are either from karaoke sessions with my girlfriends (which explains how I get to know Indonesian bands like Samsons, Ungu and Letto) or from tomyam joints (yes, they do put up good music sometimes). I heard this song a couple of weeks ago while eating out at a local tomyam place with some friends. I searched for its MP3 when I got home and got hooked to it ever since. I'm never into Akademi Fantasia but this song by one of its graduates, Aizat, is pretty good..

Hanya Kau Yang Mampu - Aizat
_____________________________________

My basketball truly sucks yesterday so, I went shopping in the afternoon and got myself this:



I got it below RM100 so yeah, it was a good buy. That's the advantage of having tiny feet... I get to shop at kid's department! But, I have yet to rasmikan the shoes since this evening's futsal session was cancelled. Isk..

Oh, I went to get this too although the plan for the next diving trip is still sketchy. Oh well, optimism is my middle name ;)

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...