Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ini adalah post yang ada banyak gambar makanan

It's 4.27 in the morning. I just woke up from a bloody nightmare. Don't feel like going to bed (yet) again in case the nightmare is continued if I resleep (is there such word?). I can do that sometimes. I'm still having palpitation now and need to calm down. Maybe I slept on a full stomach. Maybe it was the oysters... damn you oysters!

____________________________________

It has been a while since my colleagues and I went for a night out together.. So, in conjunction with Shuey's and Ivy's birthday, we went to Jogoya Restaurant at Starhill for a taste of Japanese Buffet last night. It was a lil' bit expensive but the buffet spread was great and in abundance. I think I only tried about 30% of the food varieties prepared... and that was already alot! Here are some photos:


Fresh oysters


Cheesy oysters


More fresh oysters..I had 4 or 5 altogether!


Free flow of coconut drinks


King prawn salad


Salmon Teppayaki


Oreo Cheesecake


My assorted dessert.. the chocolate mousse was gorgeous!


More dessert.. they had about a dozen varieties of Haagen Danz ice-creams


Camomile + Marigold + Chrysanthemum Tea


Yam-Seng time.. Siapa la yam-seng dengan teapot tu!

I think the staff must be glad when we finally walked off after 3 hours there. For a bunch of 12 girls and a guy, we were really loud!

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...