Monday, July 14, 2008

Gettin' hitched

I managed to catch the rerun of Hitch on AXN while I was in Surabaya 2 weeks ago... it was my third time watching it and I still love the movie. I actually watched it twice at the cinema when it first came out a few years ago, each time with different good friends.

Why do I love the movie? Because it is a spot on and because the fact that I am a hopeless romantic and I love movies with happy-endings. Falling in love is hard. Finding true love is even more difficult. Making the person you love to fall for you is probably near impossible. Well, impossible for me anyway... because I am such a coward. I'd rather die with a secret love than to swallow my pride and go up to a guy out of the blue and confess my feelings. I am not a risk-taker when it comes to love... not anymore anyway. I can't deal with rejections and bruised ego well, you see.

So, to have a personal love coach to help you make people fall for you in a 'natural' way is to me, a grand idea. Do these coaches exist in real life?

Well, I haven't found the person I want to fall for me yet...but I am sure it's good to have a love coach on your speed dial... you'll never know when his/her help is needed right? heheh..

ok..I'd better stop my ramblings now.. tah apa2....

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...