Sunday, June 08, 2008

Kickin' off



Euro 2008 has finally started but this time round, without the presence of Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher, Lampard, Wayne Rooney (ergh), Rio Ferdinand (ergh) and the rest of the gang. A bit weird I'd say but on the positive side, no probability of false hopes and disappointments again this year so it's good for my heart!

I shall start watching on Monday morning when quarter-finals for Group D kick off. It will be interesting to see how will Spain (who last won the cup in 1964) fares without its former captain, Raul. I hope Torres will be as brilliant as how he was with Liverpool last season though..

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...