Sunday, October 07, 2007

Taggy business

I owe quite a number of people unanswered tags. Not that I don't want to do them buttt... (ok, won't come up with any lame excuses since we're still in the holy ramadhan month!). Some of those that I can still remember were from:

1. Kak Rose which has unfortunately already expired... thousand apologies kak!
2. Halwafy which I think I will soon do now that I have not one but two exciting holidays planned. Even stayed up with friends at a random restaurant in SJ till 2am on thursday night planning for the first one!
3. Nong@Kween which is fortunately similar to the one from Kak Spena so I think I can merge them together and create a hybrid tag..no? Both are easy tags but what stops me from doing them till now is that it will surely make me realise how much junks I have in my handbag and purse that I will need to do a serious spring cleaning next! So, I will need one good free day to do this :)
4. Pisces Man gave one interesting tag..but let me watch the simpsons movie DVD first to refresh my memory on all the characters. It's been years since I last watched one properly.
5. The latest tag came from Ardy and Ija on ramadhan food although it originated from SeaDemon. Since Ramadhan is ending soon, I definitely have to do it by Friday!

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...