Sunday, September 23, 2007

Merdeka, merdeka, merdeka!! :)

I am done. Had doubts of my own capabilities at certain points especially during those long nights when I was in front of the laptop with blank mind but yeah, I've finally finished it. I think it turned up alright too although it could be better. I may regret in the future for not putting in the extra efforts but the truth is...at this point, I just don't care..I just wanted to finish it, and I did.

Just sent the 3 sets to the printer for binding and if everything goes well, 2 will be on their way to Belfast by tuesday and 1 will be on my local supervisor's desk on the same day. And by then, I will be truly done.

Yippeeeeeee!

Anyway, this song has been playing in my car, from my laptop and now, from this blog too. Enjoy!


No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...