Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I'm not fat, I'm just big-boned!

Alot of people have been commenting on my physical changes these past few months.. you can even read 2 or 3 of those in this blog alone (and I'm regretting putting up the MMMP dinner photos now!). So, now that I can't use 'food-just-to-keep-me-sane-while-working-on-my-thesis' excuse anymore, I probably have to do something about it soon. I have lost a bet with Ardy once (and I still owe him a slice of chocolate indulgence) and I don't intend to lose again. I'm not very good at handling failures you see :)

Funny thing is, I never see weight as a big issue before. I have NEVER been on diet before and if I had a pound or two to lose, I'd just play more sports and the weight will disappear naturally. The thing is, I hardly play sports anymore these days and yet,I'm enjoying food more and more. I'll be out eating (and gossiping) with my girlfriends at Chilis later tonight, a dinner outing tomorrow and another breakfasting meet-up on Thursday...how??

Anyway, to all pancake-lovers out there, I am sure you'll loveeee these:



The top one is called pandora box or something and I can tell you, it's heaven!*drolls* They're from Paddington Pancakes at Plaza Damas.

Selamat berbuka all!

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...