Thursday, January 04, 2007

A promising start

I started 2007 by doing things that I enjoy most yet have not been doing them for so long..

Went to play basketball at UM with the usual gang after almost 4 months (or maybe 6!) of inactivity; cooked raya dishes on my own since my mum wasn't well; joined a trip to Sungai Pisang on new year's day for a refreshing picnic and later bought a good book for a quiet yet fulfilling bedtime read that night. And the day after, went to watch CINTA... and as far as I remember, that was the first time I cried watching a malay movie...ever. Maybe I was among the last to watch the movie but it was well worth it!

----------------------------------------------------------

As usual, I don't have any specific new year resolutions. However, I have a hunch that 2007 will be a definitive year.. Dont know in what sense yet, I just know it. It's a strong hunch. I guess we just have to wait and see...



A group of schoolkids during abseiling at Sungai Pisang. I couldn't figure out whether the dark-coloured shirt guy at the left end was enjoying the beautiful waterfall view or was staring at the girl's bottom.. hehe.. maybe he can clarify?
More photos at kak spena's blog here.







The book that I just bought...it's a good buy.

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...