Monday, December 18, 2006

I want to be a superwoman!

Have you ever been in instances where the more you work, the more work comes to you?

Today is just the day for me.. My to-do list is now twice longer compared to when I first started it this morning. People say that to-do list is supposed to help in organising our thoughts so that we can prioritise our work better hence we'd be more focused and in control. But it's giving me the opposite effect today... it made me more confused especially the prioritisation part and that alone is driving me crazy!! Maybe to-do list is not meant for me afterall...

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...