Saturday, October 22, 2005

A new challenge

Just received a big package from Queen's University Belfast today.. and with that, I'm now officially a student again!

Am so looking forward to last-minute rush to meet the datelines, hours and hours of clueless online search just to find sufficient information for the write-ups and projects and of course the lack of sleep in the next 2 years! Heheh..

I remember when I did my Postgraduate Clinical Diploma while I was still working in the UK, I only had about 3-4hours worth of sleep on the days whenever the assignments were due (which was about every 2 weeks). Towards the exam weeks, my dinners were mainly instant pastas from the nearby Safeway Supermarket or takeaways because I just didn't have the time to cook decent food. It was my own fault really because I took a year crash course instead of the normal 2 and the fact that I always do my work at the last minute!

So, am I crazy to enrol myself into another time-consuming and brain cells-killing course while still maintaining a full-time job and hoping to continue living life to the fullest?

Nahhh...

p/s Wish me luck!

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...