Friday, October 21, 2005

Girls' night out



I went to my school get-together on saturday. Buka puasa has now becoming a yearly event for my batch; one that I quite looked forward to since I hardly get to meet them in a bunch nowadays. This year's gathering was a relatively small one since it was organised at the last minute. However, I would say that it was the most interesting one so far and I'm glad that I took the initiative to drive all the way to Shah Alam (and it was raining!)just to be with them.



It was so good to know that after almost 12 years of leaving the school, we could just clicked straightaway and spent the night chatting and laughing...just like the old times. The funny thing was, a number of us were from different 'clique' back in the school but on that saturday night, we were so comfy with each other as if we were the best of friends!

I'm meeting more of the girls soon since not many of the 'usual suspects' turned up last week. I bet it's going to be another blast of laughters (and possible tears!) when we meet... Mid Valley, here we come!

p/s Thanks Liza for these photos!

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...