Sunday, March 13, 2005

The power of strangers

Today, I managed to overcome my greatest fear and at the same time achieved one of my life dreams with the help of a complete stranger… a person whose name I don’t even know. It is really weird how somebody out of the blue can make such a big impact in your life without even realising it. It is such a wonderful feeling when you finally achieved what you’ve been longing for, at a time when you least expected it, with minimal effort and especially with just a little help from a person that you previously don’t even know exists!

To that special John Doe.. Thank you!

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...