Friday, February 18, 2005

T*G*I*F

Just a quick post to say... Thank god it's friday!!

It's my second day back at work and it feels like I was never away. But I'm glad to be back and regain my 'independence'...I've even started driving again today!

Anyway,I was welcomed back with a basket of fruits and a stalk of rose yesterday (and of course a trayful of work to be done as well), how sweet is that? I still can't eat much and my mouth hurts when I talk or laugh but I'm ok with that. It's better than being at home with nothing to do. I felt so restless!

So friends out there... don't worry. I'm fine and will always be..
Have a nice weekend all!

CT : Thanks for the long-distance call last night. Good to hear from you again!

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...