Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Monday blues

I was finally interviewed yesterday after working for almost 5 months. It went quite well although it was the shortest interview I've ever been to (only lasted for 15mins!). My big boss said that all attended did well so there's no danger of me becoming unemployed yet. But I do wonder what if the panel decided that they don't like any of us....do we get the boot then? Can they do that when the delayed interviews were their own doings?

Anyway, still no news from the ASTRO guys yet.. meaning that they haven't found any available basketball court yet. Since nowhere to go to after the usual badminton session yesterday, I joined the lot for dinner at KFC....so much for healthy living!




No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...