Sunday, October 16, 2011

Found a boy who loves me more

I stopped following the latest music hits when my car radio set went bonkers quite a far while back. Besides, I was too busy with daily routines and deep down, I pretty much realised that current music scene is getting a bit too 'young' for me. I have a huge collection of MP3s of the old hits to keep me company anyway.

But a few months ago, out of curiosity, I looked up for Adele on the net when I kept seeing her name being mentioned again and again in my friends' tweets. And I am glad I did. I don't know how old she is but boy, her raw voice is simply amazing!

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...