Friday, June 11, 2010

Ole!



I am a very optimistic person and firmly believe that miracles do happen...That is why I do believe that:

1. Liverpool FC will one day win the EPL (with Rafa out of the door, the new season looks more promising I'd say)
2. England will one day win the World Cup again (ponek dah den nunggu nih!)

But just like the previous Euro Cup, I will also be following Spain's matches closely, purely for their beautiful games (and men). Thank god most of the group matches for both England and Spain will be at 10pm instead of 2.30am. But I shall still stock up more coffee at the office, just to be on the safe side.

Let the party begins!

Footnote: To KampungChelsea who left an invite for me to be his footie blog admin/ commentator in my last post commentbox, thank you. But I am afraid I have to turn it down just because... you called me 'Bro'. Cisss...

Emmm, maybe I need to change my nick and make this blog looks more girlish to avoid such misunderstanding again kan?

6pm: Colour changes done to the layout to enhance the girlie element ;)

2 comments:

nizeq said...

ryz, lama aku tak baca blog kau...hehe. anyway, i thought i am the only one who hope to see england wins the world cup one day...rupanya kau pun...haha. i guess we have that small tip of english blood in us...makan fish & chip byk sgt kot masa kat uk dulu... ;) let's just hope we will still be alive to see that happen.

Hazyr said...

hehehe.. yup, aku mmg england-fan since I was small and lg kuat la after spending 6 years there.

Let's keep hoping for a miracle eh ;)

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...