Thursday, June 24, 2010

Love is..



When I was young, the 'love is' section in NST was one of my favourite columns in the (then) large spread. As a love-naive girl back then, the comic strip would put a smile on my face and warmed my heart whenever I had a peek at it. To the world then, I was this near-tomboy girl who wasnt into girlie stuff or boys, hence the 'peeking' when nobody else was around.

Tak macho la beb baca cheesy love-stuff ni, baca sport section or current issues baru la cool..

Anyway, thanks to Zasya, I have now found the much-loved comic strip again and you can get the collection from here. Yeay!

p/s And true love is real, I have finally found mine *wink*

1 comment:

Hairil Rizal said...

I used to have their bathroom sticker back then.

Funny that I was wondering that time on why in the world were they both nude?

Hehe! :P

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...