Monday, November 30, 2009

Salah budget

I anticipated that 2010 will be a busy year with work, studies and personal progression (ehem). But I thought I have at least a month or two to slack back a little before the real kick-offs, and all will be under control. I am afterall, a control-freak right?

I was wrong.

Today, looking at the state of my desk, the mail inboxes and my personal to-do-list, it finally drawn to me that the madness and chaos have actually started, without me realising. The speed everything is going is beyond my control too.

Ok, saya mengaku kalah... I do need a planner. Call!

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...