Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bunuh masa

I have atleast a couple of posts that I wanted to put up here .. one on my visit to Orang Asli settlements at Tasik Bera in the first week of March and another on my recent Tioman trip. But both (and other thoughts that I have jotted down in the draft tray) have to wait... in a few hours' time, I will be heading to the city where this photo was taken 6 years ago..



The above photo was taken with my then ever-so-bulky Sony Clie PDA... Ever since then, my interest shifted from tulips and daffodils to water lilies and I would take photos of these lovely flowers whenever I found them during my travels, locally or abroad. Here are some..


Bangkok 2006 (a return visit)


Vietnam 2007


Sabah 2008


Port Dickson 2008


Port Dickson 2008
____________________

All packed up and another 1/2 hour to go before I shall hit the shower and get ready. My eyes are having a hard time to remain open but I wouldn't want to take any chances. Going back to bed again at this hour would risk me missing my flight!

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...