Tuesday, January 27, 2009

When the only way to go is up..

When you have days like this, it is a refreshing change to have a day like this:

I received a surprise visit from an old trainee one early morning last week. She dropped by my place to pass me a gift but it was the short note that came with the gift that made me smiled. It was simple yet meaningful, one that gave me the push to go on, especially on a mental-draining day..



But high standard? Not yet.. or not anymore maybe...

The good day was made complete when I saw some photos in my inbox later that night. Boy...I am so missing the underwater world!



See you again in 10 days' time Ms turtle!

_________________________

One of my current favourites. How ironic.


No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...