Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tengkujuh

A good ol' friend asked me yesterday morning why wouldn't I want to go to the UK again and I gave her several reasons. Truth to be told, the possibility has yet to been discarded fully and her question made me think about it again. By the afternoon, I received a work-related paper and while reading it on a coach to Cherating, I noticed something. The author of the paper was from my old place of work..



Co-incidence? Or a calling?

----------------

The waves are high and as I am typing this, the sky is getting darker and darker by the minute. But I am still hopeful for a brighter day tomorrow for scenic sunrise shots and an early morning swim...





No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...