Saturday, December 13, 2008

Bulan itu

I had a dream last night. One that woke me up and kept me awake in the wee hours of a saturday morning. One that I haven't had for a long long time. One that I wished I won't ever get again... but I did.

On the way back from basketball this morning, this song came on air.

Had a long chat with a good friend just now.. and we talked about it, the big D.

The dream, the song, the talk. Too co-incidental for all to happen on a same day. Weird.

Then it suddenly occurred to me... It is the month. And the date is just a few hours away. No wonder.

Ouch.

No, I don't feel the pain anymore. But of course, the scar is still there... I think it will be there for a long long time.

_________________

To the good friend: Happy Birthday. May true happiness goes your way, sooner rather than later. You definitely deserve it.

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...