Sunday, December 02, 2007

Tagging along

I received this tag from guile yesterday.. I couldn't figure out the theme of the tag but since it's pretty easy and fun, I am doing it straightaway. So..here you go..

1) Name of a person who made you laugh last night
Yours truly. My severely aching left leg to be precise. What was I thinking??

2) What were you doing at 0800?
In lala land :)

3) What were you doing 30mnts ago?
In the office, trying hard to clear off some work since it's going to be a looong week starting from tomorrow

4) What happened to you in 2006?
Lots. Believing in love again is one of them (sort of la, since this is still debatable!)

5) What was the last thing you said out loud?
I want another holiday!!!

6) How many beverages did you have today?
5. Including 2 limau ais at Velodrome. Hot weather makes me thirsty easily

7) What colour is your hairbrush?
Orange. I always buy the same type again and again. I am so predictable.

8) What was the last thing you paid for?
The upcoming Jarak trip this weekend...and I don't even dive! (yet)

9) Where were you last night?
Not telling ;)

10) What colour is your front door?
Errr... let me check out later ya..

11) Where do you keep your change?
In my purse. I am an organised person, you know..

12) What's the weather like today?
Hot!

13) What's the best ice-cream flavour?
I used to love Haagen Danz's Cookies and Cream. But too expensive here la..

14) What excites you?
Lots of things. As Azarul said during the Cambodia & Vietnam trip " You're easily excitable!" Hahaha.. Well, you may hear lots more stories about me during the trip particularly from Ardy in weeks to come. My only defence is " I was on holiday, I left my brain at home!" :)

15) Do you want to cut your hair?
Yup, maybe next week or so..I like it long but am too lazy to manage it.

16) Are you over the age of 25?
Can I say no? Would you believe it?

17) Do you talk a lot?
Yes when with friends. Am all proper and quiet with strangers..Ala2 perempuan melayu terakhir gitu..haha..

18) Do you watch the O.C?
Errr... If I say I USED TO.. will you label me a bimbo? If yes, then hell NO!

19) Do you know anyone named Steven?
Quite a few actually.

20) Do you make up your own words?
Yes, convincingly at times too!

21) Are you a jealous person?
Not anymore...letih la.. I think I'm getting old in this game.

22) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'
Ardy (who will be the next victim of this tag!)

23) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'
Kevin

24) Who's the first person on your received call list?
I'll check later

25) What does the last text message you received say?
'I never forget you baby' What the heck?????

26) Do you chew on your straw?
Never, we still have lots of food to chew on la weyy..

27) Do you have curly hair?
Not on my head!

28) Where's the next place you're going to?
KDE. Going for a swim tonight if the weather is right

29) Who's the rudest person in your life?
My friends may say it's the person that i ever called a 'dickhead' but nahh.. he's not that bad afterall..

30) What was the last thing you ate?
Ayam kampung at velodrome

31) Will you get married in the future?
Let's skip this question for the time being, shall we?

32) What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2 weeks?
Rain Man DVD on the last night in Hanoi. We had a DVD player in our backpacking hostel room..don't play-play!

33) Is there anyone you like right now?
Yup!

34) When was the last time you did the dishes?
This morning. Girls need to do what girls need to do

35) Are you currently depressed?
Naaahhhh...

36) Did you cry today?
No. I've done enough crying to last for a lifetime in 2002 and 2004

37) Why did you answer and post this?
To show that I can do tags too! (although lots more pending..isk..)

38) Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
Ardy
Manal
Coolasais ( I know he won't do it but there's always hope!)
Giggsy
Inaleem

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...