Monday, November 05, 2007

My sanctuary

It was one long stressful week. When the weekend finally came, I thought of fully utilising it to rest my troubled mind and to catch up with sleep. Unfortunately, I woke up way before sunrise yesterday, too early for a sunday morning! So, instead of snuggling up underneath the duvet with eyes wide opened, I got up and went swimming instead.

This was where the first one formalised..

This was where the last one started..

A lot of memories but I keep coming back..


Saw a number of friendly and familiar faces although it was still early. After a couple of short chats, off I went into the pool. Cold yet refreshing.

This is the place I'd be to vent out my frustration or sadness..

This is the place I’d head to when there are too much to handle and peace and quiet are desperately needed..

This is where I can clear my cluttered mind and this is the reason why I am here now..



‘Tengah stress ke?’ asked one of the staff cum buddy. Looks like he could read me like a book already..

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...