Monday, August 06, 2007

Piece of sh*t - that's what you are

For years, I tolerated his antics.

He broke my heart again and again, he cheated, he lied, he gave empty promises..

I cried, I forgave and yes, I ticked him off at times but most of the time, I tolerated..God, I tolerated.

Never once I called him names..Not in front of him anyway :)

Well, not until last night.

His latest antic was nothing compared to all the things that he has done before but yes, I finally snapped. I told him exactly what I think of him and the words weren't pleasant at all. He said I've changed. He said I was a nice person before but now, after all those nasty words, he said he has lost all the respects for me now.. but do I care?? Bloody hell no! He deserved every single word that I uttered out last night... definitely. My only regret was for not saying those words out years ago.

I can rightly say, as a person, I have not changed much.. but yes, I've wisen up. I will not let piece of crap like him take advantage of 'the nice ryzah' again and again anymore... so, if he wants to label me 'nasty' just because I finally spoke my mind...be it. Read my lips mister... 'I DON'T CARE!'.

Finally, for the first time in 5 years, I feel liberated... I feel ultimately FREE..

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...