Wednesday, August 15, 2007

3-serangkai MMMP

I was high on adrenaline last week.. Work was hectic as usual particularly with the new job I'm doing and my out-of-office hours were mostly filled with the last-minute preparations (when will I ever learn NOT to do things last-minutely?) for the 3-serangkai STAR-SDAR-STF 50th anniversary dinner. My tasks? To prepare a decent exhibition booth at ZERO cost, merchandise sales as well as helping out in preparing dinner gifts for 1800 attendees. Lots of frantic calls, emails and smses and not to mention the rushing from one place to another too! Putting all the hardwork and stress aside, I had fun (in a weird, tiring way!) even when a couple of friends and I got stuck at our alumni's office at 1am in the morning and had to call for a special rescuer to come and break the door! :)

Now, let's the photos do the rest of the story-telling..














The guest-of-honour (photo by yazit&zahir)
















The other VVIP















The entertainer
(photo by yazit&zahir) I took a photo with him when he came around to our table but both looked 'stunned' in the photo so am not gonna put that one up here!
















The exhibition & gifts boss















The organising committee
(photo by yazit&zahir)I could hardly keep my eyes opened by then...zzz..
















The last-minute product (not bad afterall eh?)

















The sisters














The assistants @ my saviours!















Emmmm...what were they doing at MY booth? :)


More photos will be here soon.
A funny account of the preparation by Kak Sue Nafri can be found here.

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...