Thursday, January 18, 2007

The time is.. NOW

It's raining outside, I was told. So instead of packing up and leave, I shall stay a bit longer although with no intention of doing 'real' work. Hence, here I am blogging again.. 3 posts in a month is such an achievement for me isn't it? ;)

I have just finished preparing a presentation for a talk that I am supposed to give in a couple of weeks' time. I don't normally bother much when it comes to giving talks but this time,it's different. For some reasons, I'm feeling anxious,worried, slightly pressured and yet, honoured.

It's one huge opportunity to represent my passion and my hardworking-yet-humble team. A chance to be heard. A chance to stand tall with the big players. A recognition.. finally.

Fingers crossed, I hope I don't screw up!

___________________________________________________________


From London, Dhaka, Shah Alam, UK Perdana and Ampang:If this picture was taken 10 years ago, we would probably only occupy half of the space ..hehe..

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...