Saturday, September 02, 2006

A day of doing nothing

It was supposed to be one productive day. Was supposed to go to a wedding at lunch and then to the office to do some work. Had my dress all ready since last night, gift wrapped nicely and my workbag filled up with some basic necessities (read: junk food) to occupy me during the quiet hours alone working in the office. Had a bit of snacks while browsing the papers to kill time waiting for lunchtime..

Then it hit me..

It started with itchiness at the nasal area and teary eyes. Before I knew it, it accelerated to uncontrolled sneezing followed by fully blocked nose and thumbing ache at the t-zone. That’s it, I’m down with allergic rhinitis again although I still don’t know what exactly I’m allergic to. It seems to happen at random nowadays..

So here I am, some 12 hours later, stuck at home with nothing much done. Attempted to do a bit of work but since many of my stuffs are in the office, I’m pretty much handicapped. Can't even sleep now since I've spent most of the afternoon dozing off the pain and blocked nose.

Hoping for a better day tomorrow!

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...