Sunday, July 23, 2006

I've been googled!

It's been a longggg while since I last opened my blogger page.. No more excuses now, I was just lazy!

It's sunday morning and I'm already in the office doing my last-minute review write-up (when will I ever learn to do work early eh?).I was busy googling for some extra info for my write-up when I accidentally came across a page with my name in it. Out of curiosity, I googled myself (yup,it's abit sad isnt it?)and found a few more pages with references to me..some are already known of like on the hospital's websites, mine and friends' blogs,PPS, webshots,universities and societies pages but some are unexpected like in here and here.

The first one was a guess page of a hostel in Rome. I remember us writing that comment in their guessbook while we were there in 2000 or 2001 so I guess the hostel people must have uploaded it up onto their webpage. The second.. hehe.. I was listed in the top 10 pharmacists for reporting adverse drug reactions to MADRAC in 2004!

My name also appeared in 2 blogs which I didnt know..here (see post on May 10th) and here. The first blog was by one of IMU pharmacy students who came for attachment at my hospital early this year.. It was very nice of him to refer me as 'the experienced one' since I'm quite sure many others will refer me as 'the garang one' :) Just for the record, the guys couldn't find me for the photo sessions because I was BUSY, not because I was skiving or something!

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...