Sunday, July 23, 2006

Highs and Lows

The last 2 months have been, well, particularly colourful for me. From numerous late-nights due to the world cup (and England broke my heart again..) to a big reunion in JB, a break-up, more reunions (of several kinds), lots of travels and the latest, a disastrous blind-date! Thankfully, the blind date wasn't mine.. I only helped to set-up but as an amateur in this sticky-business, it didnt turn out that well. Sorry mate! :)

I was here at one weekend


Sheraton Perdana Langkawi









to JB the next weekend to set up these













note:the kebaya top is the original STF formal dinner dresscode back in 1958!













and had to participate in this too


car parade accompanying Sultanah Johor from Istana to STF







Although it was hectic, I had fun meeting up with them


my batchmates who came - photo by Rizza









and them


these girls never failed to fill the room up with laughters!








2 days later, I jetted off to Bangkok for a conference. In between the hectic schedules we still managed to pave our ways to the bustling chatuchak market and the 'happening' Phatpong, fine dining at Baiyoke tower and of course the usual tourist spots like the grand palace and marble temple.


Took this at the grand palace... beautiful isnt it?


More photos of my Bangkok trip can be found here.



The lows?

To start with, my write-up is wayyyyy behind schedule. Secondly, I broke somebody's heart.. He's one fine guy and I know he loves me deeply but I hardly have time for myself these days, what's more for a relatioship. I do care for him but I dont think I can give what he wants.. Maybe I'm not capable of loving as much anymore, I don't know. But I sincerely hope that he'll meet somebody soon who can love and give what he truly deserves.. Anyway, we're still in touch so, we'll see... ada jodoh tak ke mana kan? For now, back to my write-up!

p/s Congratulations to X-Cempaka @ USJ1 guys for winning yesterday's friendly in a very stylish manner although playing with only 7 people compared to the opponent who had double in number of players!

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...