Saturday, July 09, 2005

Back at last

It's been a while since I last blogged or blog-hopping. Visiting a number of my favourite blogs for the first time in months today made me realised that I'm not the only one. Some bloggers have said their goodbyes to the blogworld and some others have just slowed down. Has blogging reached its peak and now on its way down? Or are we just too busy with our real lives that blogging has now taken the back seat for once?

As for your truly, yup, my life and health has taken the taken up most of my time. But it doesn’t mean that I don’t enjoy blogging anymore. I would love to put up the new places that I’ve visited or the new experiences that I’ve gathered in the blog.. only that the timings weren’t always right. Recently, I was at home for a 2 weeks’ medical leave after I had my appendics taken out but I still couldn’t blog because the internet connection at home was temporarily down.

But hey, I’m back now!

P/s In case you’re wondering, yes, appendicitis is painful and the only way to treat it is by taking it out. Don’t worry too much about scarring.. it’s only a pencil-line thin at the bottom right end of your stomach and it’s not clearly visible. So you can still wear your swimsuits and nobody will notice it! ;-)

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...