Sunday, January 09, 2005

The beauty of nature

I'm suddenly having the urge to share with you some of the photos that I've taken over the past year. Thought of starting a photoblog at first but too lazy to go through the setting up process. So, here they are...


This is one of my favourite photos of all-time, taken at one of the temples that I visited during a Bangkok trip last year.  Posted by Hello


Sunset at Burau bay in Langkawi. It was the most beautiful sunset experience that I've ever had. I shared this photo at webshots.com last year and it has been viewed and downloaded constantly since. Glad that someone out there like it too! Posted by Hello


Another photo from Langkawi. This was taken at a jetty overlooking Pulau Dayang Bunting.  Posted by Hello


A photo of a blue fern taken during one of my many FRIM trips last year. I'm sure I've put up this photo here before but am just going to share it again...it's so unique! Posted by Hello


Whenever I showed my creative photo collections to other people, the feedback that I always get is that I spent too much time on still nature and should venture out more on photos of living creatures. So, this was my first attempt at combining nature (can't get away from it, it's my passion!) and human. Special thanks to one of my sisters who kindly enough to pose for me! It was taken during our recent PD trip. What do you think? Posted by Hello

I have more unique photos that I've taken with my SLR camera over the years like a photo of the crab community in Pulau Besar and one of a weird plant in Cameron Highland but unfortunately, I have no scanner to upload them. One day perhaps..

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...