Friday, November 05, 2004

News headlines

This is the frontpage of Daily Mirror (UK) yesterday... Bold isn't?



And the former Nigerian Foreign Minister BOLAJI AKINYEMI summed it up quite nicely..
"Americans have voted for a militarised Rambo rather than someone who appeals to their reason"

Anyway, I promised myself this morning to stop feeling sorry for myself and just get on with life.. So, I am now promising you that there'll be no more sad outbursts like yesterday and a few days before.

I'm going for a school berbuka cum reunion tomorrow night. A bit anxious but am looking forward to seeing friends that I've not seen or contacted since the last reunion. I'm not very good at keeping in touch am I?

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...