Friday, November 12, 2004

Eid Mubarak



Today is my last day of blogging before going back to JB for raya. Frankly,I have mixed feelings on going back to the hometown. Happy and excited because I will be spending 4 straight days there instead of the usual rush either to Muar or back to KL. But at the same time, a little anxious wondering how would people react to the news of my new-found status.

Anyway, I would like to wish all of you a blessed and joyous eid-ul-fitr with your loved ones. Drive carefully and take care. See you all again next week.

p/s: The road to work today was so empty that it took me only 10 minutes to reach the hospital. I wished it's like this everyday!

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...