Sunday, October 31, 2004

A night out

Thinking that I've not been out for quite sometime, I agreed to join my mum and sisters for a trip to Jalan TAR on saturday night. Furthermore, I needed to find batik that can match my kebaya top since raya is only 2 weeks away.Although I generally hate shopping and not that excited about raya now with everything that has been happening, but hey, I still need to look good on the day right?

As expected, the traffic was bad (although finding carpark was surprisingly easy) and the market was jam packed with people of varying smell that made me feel dizzy at times. But overall,it was actually a good night out. Had some quality time with my family although we spent most of the time just to find the 'perfect' green tudung for my mum to match her raya clothes. I myself managed to buy two batik to match my two kebaya tops but most of all, I felt more motivated and cheered up by the time I got home that I found no problem sleeping at night for the first time in days. Not bad eh?

Anyway, I'm supposed to pack all my stuff today since I'm moving out next week but so far, I've only managed to pack some books and clothes and nothing else. It is more difficult to go through things that can trigger a trip down the memorylane particularly photos. My options now are either to just leave them behind or get somebody else to do it for me. What do you think?

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...