Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Gimme CLIE PEG-NX80V/G ..and got it :)















I just feel like showing off today. I bought this PDA of mine about a month ago. But not until yesterday that I really got the chance to play with it or actually read the manuals for that matter. You see, this is one advantage of not being able to walk around...you get the chance to be a PDA/notebook geek for a couple of days atleast!

Now.. I finally managed to figure out how to export and import photos as well as downloading MP3s onto my PDA. I've also managed to install sony sonicstage on my notebook... it is so much better than my winamp!I know I'm probably excited over nothing but I'm not well-versed in high-tech stuff, you see. So, to be able to to all these are big achievements for me. hehe...

I actually bought the PDA for work purposes. It is frustrating not to be able to get sufficient medical info when you're answering queries during on-call or to be fighting for PCs at work just to search Micromedex. Now I have Micromedex and other useful protocols and guidelines in my pocket! Cool eh?


No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...