Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hari ini dan semalam

16th April.

Today's date bugged me since a few days ago, as if it is one important date but I couldn't remember the exact reason. As if it is a date of an important appointment or of any celebrations.

Then it finally occurred to me this morning. Oh, it's THAT date. It is supposed to be our 16th anniversary but  of course, it never meant to be. I am happier separately, and I am sure he is too. But 16 years already? Time flies.

Alas, after checking my ovulation calendar, it turned out that today IS an important date for me and my significant half. It is a date to have fun!


No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...