Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sick

I have not been well for the past few days. I was and still am feeling sick, literally. Nausea, dizziness and every now and then, throwing up especially after trying to have some food in. I know the first thing that comes to your mind would be: Are you pregnant?

The answer is no. Well, not yet anyway. Yes the new cycle hasn't started and I've done the test a couple of times but the answer is still no. So far. So, let's move on to the next preferential diagnosis which is:

NONE. So far.

Emm.. I am screwed, am I? The doc said that maybe my hormones have gone haywire with all the changes in life recently. I have a feeling it probably have something to do with the epidural I had for my slipped disc 3 months ago but again, it was 3 months ago.

Whatever it is, I'm screwed. While I am here feeling sorry for myself, the to-do list is piling up. Just hope the weekend break I am looking forward to will materialise this weekend. I desperately need a break.

6 comments:

Hairil Rizal said...

Get well soon Hazyr!
If it is your rezeki, mmg tak ke mana perginya. If it is not, then there'll always be next time for it. InsyaAllah!

dillazag said...

Get well soon, dear.

I am late too. Dah masuk 2 minggu. But, tests are saying NEGATIVE, NEGATIVE , NEGATIVE. Maybe dah tua kot. hihihihihihihi

Take care, sista! :)

Mel Ija said...

Hi Ryzah,

It's been a while. My blog is also like yours. Segan mati hidup tak mahu. But it's been 5 years already, unlike yours which is 7.. congrates girl, so sayanglah tak update anything kan. Anyway, I have obviously missed the boat here.. you're married?? TAHNIAH.. so, so much of TAHNIAH... as for the preggie thing.. hhmm.. your symptoms sound VERY much like mine. I can't eat, I can't drink, I was dehydrated a couple of times, lost weight.. yeah, morning sickness will do that to you. Yeah.. I'm expecting. I hope you will soon too. Takper.. hang in there, girl.

Hugs...

edina monsoon said...

Oh dear.....it's such a bummer to be unwell. You know that saying health is wealth yah...that is the honest truth. I had a migranous headache last weekend and it ruined it for me. Wishing you a speedy recovery and a productive weekend.

IBU said...

Salam dear ....

Haa... waiting for the 2nd blue line ya? :) Sometimes it may not be visible before 2 weeks.

ANyway, hope you'll feel better soon. Tajke care dear!

Hazyr said...

Ija & Ibu: The second blue line didn't appear at the end. But tak apa, usaha akan diteruskan! ;)

Edina: am up and running again now.. yippee!

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...