Friday, February 12, 2010

High

This post was from Wednesday, fell asleep before I managed to post it up....ironically.

---------------------

It's almost midnight now and I am still wide awake.

I have been up since 2.30am this morning and have been working non-stop (except for toilet breaks, showers, quick meals and solat) till about 7.30pm. Today is one of my busiest day in my not-so-new role as an academician, from preparing and giving lectures to preparing exam questions, going through students' research proposals and attending meetings.

Now that I am back home, on my cosy bed, I still can't sleep. Maybe because the day's adrenaline rush hasn't wean off yet. Maybe because overdose effects of coffee and chocolates (which I consumed in large amount to keep me going earlier!) are still in full swing, hence this hyper-mode state.

Anyway, this is the culprit chocolate and I am so in love with it now. What's more impressive is the fact that it's Malaysian made!



Macamana la nak kurus nih??

2 comments:

Hairil Rizal said...

I love Beryl's too!!

Hazyr said...

Sedap kan??? hehe..

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...