Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lost sense, sadly (part 2)

Case 2

Kalau jalan tu dah tak boleh belok kanan, jangan la gatal2 nak belok!

2 of my sisters and Khai (the 4-year old mat saleh boy who's very close to our family) got involved in a car accident 2 weekends ago. One not-so-clever driver in a CRV decided to make a sudden illegal turning at a dual carriage-way near my house one sunday afternoon, hence causing the accident. Yes, there are many stupid drivers around and yes, accidents do happen. I accept that. But what I cannot tolerate is a stupid driver who is also irresponsible and an outright liar.. and that driver who caused the accident is just that.

1. When asked by my sister (in the ambulance to the hospital) why she did that illegal turning, she went "Anak-anak akak bising...akak nak cepat!" What a responsible mum eh?

2. When my dad arrived at the accident scene about 5 minutes after it happened, that stupid driver whom prior to that was sitting by the road side with no visible injuries suddenly faked a faint. What a drama queen!

3. When the ambulance arrived, that drama queen quickly hopped on the stretcher and asked the paramedic to carry her into the ambulance while my injured sisters who are covered with blood caused by her stupid act, had to wobble by themselves into the ambulance.

4. At the hospital, instead of apologising for the harm caused, she continued to be a drama queen, as if she is going to die. Believe me, I would have slapped her silly if only my parents weren't there.

5. At the police station, her drama continued. She walked as normal from the car into the police station, without any aids (I was behind her without her realising it) but the moment she saw us, she pretended as if she was truly injured and had to be helped by her brothers to walk and even sit. Grrrr...

6. And here's the ultimate lie. In her police report, she said she wasn't turning right and that my sister was the one who bang the back of her car! And although she is actually working in Hanoi and only back in KL for a holiday (it was her brother who told us this), she stated in the report that she is a housewife from Kuala Terengganu! My two sisters sustained quite a number of injuries requiring surgeries and she still had the nerve to lie? What kind of mother is she? Didn't she know we had so many witnesses at the scene? Even the damages on both cars didn't tally with her fabricated stories!


My sister's car


Someone lost a patch of hair that day


There would be some damages at the back of her car if my sister did bang her from behind right? But there was none. Oh, yes I am kind enough not to reveal her car registration number because the car did not belong to her. It was her father in law's and a brand new car too. Come to think of it... maybe that explains all her drama queen acts and lies!

__________________

Ramadhan Mubarak to everyone. Hope the holy month will bring happiness and peace to everyone...and lessen the anger in me ;)

No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...