Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tinggi melangit


Macam jagung rongak, kan?

A few years ago, I used to hate this building and a couple more buildings nearby. During those dark months (or probably years), these buildings were associated with all that went wront in my life and looking at them used to bring lumps in my throat and sharp pain in my heart. But as time went by, new (happier) memories were created and the ill-feelings disappeared..slowly but surely. Well, except one.

kalau terpandang, kadang-kadang masih rasa nak bom juga bangunan itu ;)

Anyway, my family and I went to KLCC park a few weeks ago because one hyper kid wanted so much to play there. But by the time we arrived, the lad has lost his hyper-ness and fell asleep, much to my annoyance. We tried all sorts of tricks to wake him up but failed. At the end, I just walked around the park and snapped some photos..


Tidur tak ingat dunia





No comments:

End of an era (and the beginning of a new one)

So, I turned 48 a few days ago. Instead of having the day off to celebrate, it was a busy day instead starting with a virtual viva session f...